Personal Injury Law
- How long will my injury case take in Florida?
- How much will it cost to hire an attorney for my Florida personal injury case?
- How quickly should I contact an attorney after I was injured by another person?
- I was told by the insurance company that I have a “soft tissue” case. What does that mean?
- My child was hurt during an activity, but I signed a waiver. Is there anything I can do?
- What can I recover if I win my Florida personal injury case?
- What constitutes a personal injury case?
- What does negligence mean regarding personal injury lawsuits?
- What if I cannot afford my medical bills after I was injured by another person?
- What is “med pay” in auto insurance?
- What is my personal injury case worth?
- What kinds of fees are associated with personal injury lawsuits?
- What types of injuries can result in a personal injury lawsuit in Florida?
- When an insurance agent tells me I have “full coverage”, is that all I need?
- Will I have to go to court for my Florida personal injury case?
- Will I have to pay anything out-of-pocket in my Florida personal injury case?
Car Accident Law
- Can I receive money even if the Florida car accident was my fault?
- Can I sue the driver of the car I was riding in if I was injured in a Florida car accident?
- Do I have to give a recorded statement to the insurance company in a Florida car accident case?
- How important is EDR or “black box” data to my car crash case?
- How quickly should I contact an attorney following a Florida car accident?
- If I miss work as a result of a Florida car accident, can my lost wages be recovered?
- Should I go to the doctor after a Florida car accident?
- What evidence of injury is necessary to recover damages in a Florida car accident case?
- What happens if the other driver involved in the accident is not insured or has minimal coverage?
- What if the driver who hit me in Florida was drinking?
- What information should I obtain after my Florida car accident?
- What is no-fault insurance?
- What is the first thing I should do after a Florida car accident?
- What is the process for a car crash case in Florida?
- What is the purpose of obtaining uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage?
- What kind of data does an EDR or “black box” collect?
- What should I do immediately if I hit a cow or horse with my vehicle?
- What should I look for in hiring an attorney to represent me for my Florida car accident?
- Who is negligent if I hit a cow or horse with my vehicle?
Motorcycle Accident Law
- I was injured in a Florida motorcycle accident, but I wasn’t wearing a helmet. Can I still recover damages from the other driver?
- Should I provide statements to my insurance company and the insurance company of the driver who hit me in a Florida motorcycle accident case?
- What should I do if I am involved in a Florida motorcycle accident?
Bicycle Accident Law
- What should I do if I was injured in a Florida bicycle accident?
- Does my own automobile insurance cover me for accidents when I am on my bicycle?
- Does a cyclist have the same rights as an operator of a motor vehicle in Florida?
Truck Accident Law
- Are Florida truck accident claims more difficult than car accident claims?
- Are there special rules that apply to commercial trucks in Florida?
- Can I sue the truck driver’s trucking company for my injuries?
- How do I deal with trucking companies or their insurance company after a Florida truck accident?
- How is fault proven in a Florida truck accident? What kind of evidence do we need?
- How much time do I have after a Florida truck accident to file a lawsuit?
- How quickly should I contact an attorney after a Florida truck accident?
- I haven’t been able to work since my car was hit by a truck in Florida. Can I get compensation for my loss of pay?
- What is the first thing I should do if I have been injured in a Florida truck accident?
- Who can be sued in a Florida truck accident case?
Pedestrian Accident Law
- Can a Florida pedestrian accident victim still make a claim when crossing the street without a crosswalk?
Wrongful Death Law
- How quickly should I contact an attorney in a Florida wrongful death case?
- What is a Florida wrongful death claim?
Brain Injury Law
- Can I claim compensation if I have suffered a brain injury in Florida?
- Can I file a brain injury lawsuit on behalf of a loved one in Florida?
- How much will it cost me to hire an attorney for a brain injury in Florida?
- I did not feel pain at the scene and refused medical treatment. Now, a few days later, I am in pain. What should I do?
- What are some common causes of brain injury?
- What are the common indicators and symptoms of a traumatic brain injury?
- What do I need to bring to the initial consultation with my attorney in a Florida brain injury case?
- What is a traumatic brain injury?
Slip and Fall Law
- Are witnesses important in a Florida slip and fall case?
- Does an accident report have to be filled out at the time of the fall?
- I fell at a Florida business and the manager wants me to fill out some paperwork known as an incident report. What should I do?
- I was injured on someone else’s property. What should I do?
- Should I take any photographs if I was injured in a slip and fall?
- What is a hazardous condition and who is responsible for it?
- What should I do after I fall to protect my rights?
- Will I need expert witnesses for my Florida slip and fall case?
Boating Accident Law
- What options are available to someone injured in a Florida boating accident case?
- Can the driver of a boat who acts in an irresponsible, unsafe manner be held liable for causing an accident in Florida?
Medical Malpractice Law
- Are there time limits to sue for injuries in a Florida medical malpractice case?
- Can anything be recovered if medical malpractice causes the patient to die?
- Can I sue for medical malpractice if a family member dies as a result of the malpractice?
- What are some examples of medical malpractice?
Negligent Security Law
- Can I sue an apartment building owner for negligent security for a rape that occurred?
- Do all property owners have a duty to provide exterior lighting in the common areas of the property?
- How can a business owner provide a reasonably safe environment?
- What is a negligent security claim?
- What is negligent security?
Catastrophic Injury Law
- Can I sue the owner of the property where I was injured in Florida?
- How can I pay my attorney’s fees in a catastrophic injury case?
- How can I pay my medical expenses in a catastrophic injury case?
Dog Bite Law
- Can Florida dog owners be held liable if their dog bites?
- What can I do in Florida if a dog bites me?
- I was bit by a dog in Florida. The owner told me “don’t bother coming after me for your injuries. I have no money”. What can I do?
Product Liability Law
- What are economic damages?
- What are non-economic damages?
- What is meant by the term defective product?
- Do motorcycles require PIP coverage?
- How does the death benefit work under the new PIP law?
- How long do you have to seek medical treatment to be able to qualify for PIP benefits?
- If my insurance company sends a request for me to do an examination under oath, do I have to attend?
- What is uninsured motorist coverage used for?
- Who does PIP coverage apply to?
Hurricane/Property Damage/First Party Insurance Claims
Request A Free Case Evaluation