Generally when an insurance agent tells someone they have full coverage, that refers to vehicle damage and comp and collision. That does not mean you have all of the insurance that you need if you’re injured as a result of someone else’s negligence. If you’re hurt in a car crash and it’s someone else’s fault, the type of insurance that protects you is uninsured motorist coverage. It’s important that you or an attorney reviews your policy to see what kind of coverage you’re paying for.