Yes. If your loved one is struck by a car while walking, even while not at a marked crosswalk, you can bring a claim. Florida law specifically denotes unmarked crosswalks, which are areas where people would normally cross that are not properly laid out as a crosswalk. Additionally, even if somebody is crossing in the middle of the block, it’s potentially possible to bring a claim on their behalf as well.