Free Consultation
Tap To Call Tap To Text
Consulta Gratis
Llamar Texto

In Florida, we have a doctrine called comparative liability. What that means is that even if you’re 99% at fault for a car accident, the other driver is 1% responsible, you’re allowed to be compensated for that 1% of liability on the other driver.