Palm Springs, Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
The Town of Palm Beach sits on one of Florida‘s barrier islands just off the coast from West Palm Beach and Lake Worth. The town is often referred to as Palm Beach Island to distinguish it from the county of Palm Beach. Along with miles of white sand beaches that draw residents and visitors to a wide variety of water sports, Palm Beach also offers upscale shopping along Worth Avenue and numerous historic points of interest such as the Breakers Hotel and Mar-A-Lago.
For more than three decades, accident and injury victims have turned to the Palm Beach personal injury lawyers of Philip DeBerard, Injury Attorney. We make sure that victims of personal injury accidents, medical malpractice, premises liability accidents and car accidents receive the money they deserve for their injuries.
Philip DeBerard is a board-certified civil trial lawyer. He leads a legal team that is dedicated to helping personal injury victims across South Florida and the Treasure Coast. To learn how we can help you, call us today at 1-800-299-8878 or fill out our online contact form. Our lawyers will fight for you. We’ll work hard to make sure you are compensated for your losses. You pay nothing unless we win.
Hospitals Serving Palm Beach, Florida
If you have been involved in an accident, the most important thing you can do is to have a thorough examination done by a medical professional. Follow-up treatment may also be required. Hospitals and medical centers in the Palm Beach area include:
- Jupiter Medical Center, 1210 South Old Dixie Highway, Jupiter, FL 33458, (561) 747-2234.
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Centers, 3360 Burns Road, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410, (561) 694-9065.
- Columbia Hospital, 2201 45th Street, West Palm Beach, FL,33407-2095, (561) 842-6141
- St. Mary’s Medical Center, 901 45th Street, West Palm Beach, FL 33407-2495, (561) 844-6300.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center, 1309 North Flagler Drive, West Palm Beach, FL 33401-3499, (561) 655-5511.
- JFK Medical Center, 5301 South Congress Avenue, Lake Worth, FL 33462-1197, (561) 965-7300.
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital, 2815 South Seacrest Boulevard, Boynton Beach, FL 33435-7995, (561) 737-7733
- Wellington Regional Med Center, 10101 W Forest Hill Blvd, Wellington, FL, (561) 798-8500
- Delray Medical Center, 5352 Linton Boulevard, Delray Beach, FL, (561) 498-4440
If you have been involved in an accident of any kind, be sure that you do not give a statement to the other people involved, witnesses, or anyone from the insurance company. Contact an attorney who focuses on personal injury accidents before you talk to anyone else about the accident.
Palm Beach Courthouses
Palm Beach Courts are a part of the four-tiered Florida Court System. The Circuit and County Courts serve as the state’s trial courts. The five District Courts of Appeal review decisions made by County and Circuit Courts. At Philip DeBerard, Injury Attorney, we represent clients in civil cases. If the amount in controversy exceeds $15,000, then your civil case will be heard in the Circuit Court. The County Court, meanwhile, has jurisdiction over small claims cases (up to $5,000) and civil matters up to $15,000.
Palm Beach is part of the 15th Circuit and the Fourth District Court of Appeals. The Florida Supreme Court is the court of last resort in Florida. The Palm Beach Circuit and County Courts are held at 205 N. Dixie Hwy # 1, West Palm Beach, FL, 33401-4599. The phone number is (561) 355-2040. The Fourth District Court of Appeals is held at 1525 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL, 33401. The phone number is (561) 242-2000.
Contact Our Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyers Today
With offices conveniently located throughout Florida’s Treasure Coast in Stuart, Port St. Lucie, Okeechobee, Fort Pierce, Jupiter and Vero Beach, the Palm Beach personal injury lawyers of Philip DeBerard, Injury Attorney, are ready to help you. Remember, you pay nothing unless we win your case. Call us at 1-800-299-8878 or fill out our online contact form for a free consultation. We can get to work fighting for you today.
Request A Free Case Evaluation