Hobe Sound, Florida, Personal Injury & Accident Lawyers
The law firm of Philip DeBerard, Injury Attorney, assists people seriously injured in accidents in South Florida and throughout the Treasure Coast. Call 1-800-299-8878 to speak with an experienced personal injury and accident attorney or one of our qualified staff, or fill out our online contact form.
Injury attorney Philip DeBerard has more than three decades of experience handling car accidents and personal injury claims in South Florida. Civil trial work is his specialty. He takes pride in leading a dedicated team of lawyers, paralegals and staff who provide personalized, caring service to clients.
About Hobe Sound, Florida
Hobe Sound, an unincorporated village in Southern Martin County, Florida, is centrally located between Jupiter and Stuart, and is directly across the Intracoastal Waterway from affluent Jupiter Island. Hobe Sound is 25 miles north of West Palm Beach on U.S. Highway 1, the main business corridor of the community. The nearby Palm Beach International Airport and Interstate 95 make Hobe Sound easily accessible to visitors. Hobe Sound’s population is 11,411 (US Census Bureau 2009 estimate), and over 30% of the community’s residents are aged 65 or older. Popular Hobe Sound points of interest include the Hobe Sound Nature Center and Blowing Rocks Preserve.
Hobe Sound Area Hospitals & Medical Centers
If you have been injured in a car, truck, or motorcycle accident or at the workplace, you may need immediate and ongoing medical treatment. Hospitals and other major medical centers located in Hobe Sound, Florida, or the surrounding area include:
- Jupiter Medical Center, 1210 South Old Dixie Highway, Jupiter, FL 33458, (561) 747-2234.
- Martin Memorial Health System, 200 Southeast Hospital Avenue, Stuart, FL 34994-2346, (772) 287-5200.
- Martin Memorial South Hospital, 2100 Southeast Salerno Road, Stuart, FL 34997-6503, (772) 223-2300.
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Centers, 3360 Burns Road, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410, (561) 694-9065.
- St. Lucie Medical Center, 1800 SE Tiffany Ave., Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952.
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute, 1700 South 23rd Street, Fort Pierce, FL 34950, (772) 461-4000.
- St. Mary’s Medical Center, 901 45th Street, West Palm Beach, FL 33407-2495, (561) 844-6300.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center, 1309 North Flagler Drive, West Palm Beach, FL 33401-3499, (561) 655-5511.
- JFK Medical Center, 5301 South Congress Avenue, Lake Worth, FL 33462-1197, (561) 965-7300.
- Columbia Hospital, 2201 45th Street, West Palm Beach, FL,33407-2095 (561) 842-6141.
As part of the professional and compassionate services we provide to clients, the law firm of Philip DeBerard, Injury Attorney, can work with doctors, hospitals and other healthcare providers to make sure that medical care goes uninterrupted while your personal injury, wrongful death or accident claim is pending, and this takes into account the limitations you may have for the rest of your life.
Hobe Sound and Florida State Court System
Most jury trials in Florida take place at the circuit court. The circuit courts are courts of general jurisdiction, and most criminal and civil cases originate at this level. Those courts hear felonies, family law matters, civil cases (over $15,000), probate / guardianship / mental health, juvenile dependency and delinquency, and appeals from county court. Stuart belongs to Florida’s 19th Judicial Circuit.
The Martin County Courthouse is located at 100 SE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, Fl 34994, (772) 288-5576. Appeals of Trial Court decisions are reviewed by three-judge panels of the district courts of appeal before reaching the state Supreme Court. Florida is divided into five appellate court districts. Martin County, where Hobe Sound is located, is in the Fourth District Court of Appeal. That court is headquartered at 1525 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL 33401, (561) 242-2000.
Contact Our Hobe Sound, Florida, Personal Injury & Accident Attorneys Today
If you or a family member needs help with a Treasure Coast accident or injury claim, contact the law firm of Philip DeBerard, Injury Attorney, for a free evaluation. We have convenient offices throughout Florida in Stuart, Port St. Lucie, Okeechobee, Fort Pierce, Jupiter, Palm Beach and Vero Beach.
Call 1-800-299-8878 to speak with a Florida accident and injury lawyer at the law firm of Philip DeBerard, Injury Attorney, or fill out our online contact form. We do not charge unless we obtain compensation on your behalf.
Request A Free Case Evaluation