GREAT SERVICE GREAT LAWYERREAD MORE REVIEWS
Palm City, Florida, Personal Injury & Accident Lawyers
The law firm of Philip DeBerard, Injury Attorney, assists people seriously injured in accidents in South Florida and throughout the Treasure Coast. Call 1-800-299-8878 to speak with a caring personal injury and accident attorney or one of our qualified staff, or fill out our online contact form.
Injury attorney Philip DeBerard has more than three decades of experience handling car accidents and personal injury claims. Civil trial work is his specialty and he takes pride in leading a dedicated team of lawyers, paralegals and staff who provide personalized service to clients.
About Palm City, Florida
Palm City, a community on the St. Lucie River, just west of Stuart, is in northeastern Martin County. Palm City’s affluent population of 22,623 (US Census Bureau 2009 estimate) live in attractive gated golf communities and waterfront estates. Surrounding Martin County is known for legendary fishing, waterfront restaurants, and natural preserves and parks throughout. The region’s major employers include Martin County Schools, Martin Memorial Health Systems, Martin County government, Publix Supermarkets and Armellini Express Lines, a trucking company.
Palm City Area Hospitals & Medical Centers
If you have been injured in a vehicle crash or at the workplace, you may need immediate and ongoing medical treatment. A personal injury can happen at work, in a traffic accident, or because you slipped and fell while at a public location. Hospitals and other major medical centers located in Palm City, Florida or the surrounding area include:
- Jupiter Medical Center, 1210 South Old Dixie Highway, Jupiter, FL 33458, (561) 747-2234.
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Centers, 3360 Burns Road, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410, (561) 694-9065.
- Martin Memorial Health System, 200 Southeast Hospital Avenue, Stuart, FL 34994-2346, (772) 287-5200.
- Martin Memorial South Hospital, 2100 Southeast Salerno Road, Stuart, FL 34997-6503, (772) 223-2300.
- St. Lucie Medical Center, 1800 SE Tiffany Ave., Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952.
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute, 1700 South 23rd Street, Fort Pierce, FL 34950, (772) 461-4000.
- St. Mary’s Medical Center, 901 45th Street, West Palm Beach, FL 33407-2495, (561) 844-6300.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center, 1309 North Flagler Drive, West Palm Beach, FL 33401-3499, (561) 655-5511.
- JFK Medical Center, 5301 South Congress Avenue, Lake Worth, FL 33462-1197, (561) 965-7300.
- Raulerson Hospital, 1796 US Highway 441 N, Okeechobee, FL 34972-1918, (863) 763-2151.
As part of the professional and compassionate services we provide to clients, the law firm of Philip DeBerard, Injury Attorney, can work with doctors, hospitals and other healthcare providers to make sure that medical care goes uninterrupted while your personal injury, wrongful death or accident claim is pending.
Palm City and Florida State Court System
Most jury trials in Florida take place at the circuit court. The circuit courts are courts of general jurisdiction, and most criminal and civil cases originate at this level. Those courts hear felonies, family law matters, civil cases (over $15,000), probate / guardianship / mental health, juvenile dependency and delinquency, and appeals from county court. Palm City belongs to Florida’s 19th Judicial Circuit. The Martin County Courthouse is located at 100 SE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, Fl 34994, (772) 288-5576. Appeals of Trial Court decisions are reviewed by three-judge panels of the district courts of appeal before reaching the state Supreme Court. Florida is divided into five appellate court districts. Martin County, where Palm City is located, is in the Fourth District Court of Appeal. That court is headquartered at 1525 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL 33401, (561) 242-2000.
Contact Our Palm City, Florida, Personal Injury & Accident Attorneys Today
If you or a family member needs help with a Treasure Coast accident or injury claim, contact the law firm of Philip DeBerard, Injury Attorney, for a free evaluation. We have convenient offices throughout Florida in Stuart, Port St. Lucie, Okeechobee, Fort Pierce, Jupiter, Palm Beach and Vero Beach.
Call 1-800-299-8878 to speak with a Florida accident and injury lawyer at the law firm of Philip DeBerard, Injury Attorney, or fill out our online contact form. We do not charge unless we obtain compensation on your behalf.