I was very pleased and satisfied with my experience with Mr. DeBerard and his staff. They really cared about my case and it showed. They went above and beyond my expectations to achieve far more for me than I thought was possible. They explained the process every step of the way and were there for me from beginning to end. I highly recommend Mr. DeBerard and his staff to anyone who needs this type of legal assistance.READ MORE REVIEWS
Indiantown, Florida, Personal Injury & Accident Lawyers
The law firm of Philip DeBerard, Injury Attorney, represents individuals seriously injured in accidents in Indiantown and throughout the Treasure Coast. Call 1-800-299-8878 to speak with a caring, experienced personal injury and accident attorney or one of our qualified staff, or fill out our online contact form.
Injury attorney Philip DeBerard has more than three decades of experience handling car accidents and personal injury claims. Civil trial work is his specialty. He takes pride in leading a dedicated team of lawyers, paralegals and staff who help clients who have been injured in an accident or hurt as a result of another person or company’s negligence.
About Indiantown, Florida
Indiantown is in Western Martin County, only 30 miles inland from Florida’s Treasure Coast. With a population of 5,187 (US Census Bureau 2009 estimate), Indiantown residents take pride in their small community in the midst of large citrus groves and bordered by the peaceful St. Lucie Canal. Indiantown is home to a thriving marine industry. Light industrial companies, such as Bay State Milling Company, Entegra Roof Tiles, Inc., and Tampa Farm Service, Inc. utilize Indiantown’s easy access to Florida’s Turnpike and Interstate 95. Indiantown is the home of Payson Park, one of the top thoroughbred horse racing facilities in the United States.
Indiantown Area Hospitals & Medical Centers
If you have been injured in a vehicle or seriously hurt by another person’s negligence, you may need immediate and ongoing medical treatment. Hospitals and other major medical centers located in Indiantown, Florida, or the surrounding area include:
- Jupiter Medical Center, 1210 South Old Dixie Highway, Jupiter, FL 33458, (561) 747-2234.
- Martin Memorial Health System, 200 Southeast Hospital Avenue, Stuart, FL 34994-2346, (772) 287-5200.
- Martin Memorial South Hospital, 2100 Southeast Salerno Road, Stuart, FL 34997-6503, (772) 223-2300.
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Centers, 3360 Burns Road, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410, (561) 694-9065.
- St. Lucie Medical Center, 1800 SE Tiffany Ave., Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952.
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute, 1700 South 23rd Street, Fort Pierce, FL 34950, (772) 461-4000.
- St. Mary’s Medical Center, 901 45th Street, West Palm Beach, FL 33407-2495, (561) 844-6300.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center, 1309 North Flagler Drive, West Palm Beach, FL 33401-3499, (561) 655-5511.
- JFK Medical Center, 5301 South Congress Avenue, Lake Worth, FL 33462-1197, (561) 965-7300.
- Raulerson Hospital, 1796 US Highway 441 N, Okeechobee, FL 34972-1918, (863) 763-2151.
- Hendry Regional Medical Center 524 West Sagamore Avenue, Clewiston, FL 33440, (863) 983-9121
As part of the professional and compassionate services we provide to clients, the law firm of Philip DeBerard, Injury Attorney, can work with physicians, hospitals and other healthcare providers to make sure that medical care goes uninterrupted while your personal injury, wrongful death or accident claim is pending, and this takes into account the limitations you may have for the rest of your life.
Indiantown and Florida State Court System
Most jury trials in Florida take place at the circuit court. The circuit courts are courts of general jurisdiction, and most criminal and civil cases originate at this level. Those courts hear felonies, family law matters, civil cases (over $15,000), probate / guardianship / mental health, juvenile dependency and delinquency, and appeals from county court. Indiantown belongs to Florida’s 19th Judicial Circuit. The Martin County Courthouse is located at 100 SE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, FL 34994, (772) 288-5576. Appeals of Trial Court decisions are reviewed by three-judge panels of the district courts of appeal before reaching the state Supreme Court. Florida, is divided into five appellate court districts. Martin County, where Indiantown is located, is in the Fourth District Court of Appeal. That court is headquartered at 1525 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL 33401, (561) 242-2000.
Contact Our Indiantown, Florida, Personal Injury & Accident Attorneys Today
If you or a family member needs help with a Treasure Coast accident or injury claim, contact the law firm of Philip DeBerard, Injury Attorney, for a free evaluation. We have convenient offices throughout Florida in Stuart, Port St. Lucie, Okeechobee, Fort Pierce, Jupiter, Palm Beach and Vero Beach.
Call 1-800-299-8878 to speak with a Florida accident and injury lawyer at the law firm of Philip DeBerard, Injury Attorney, or fill out our online contact form. We do not charge unless we obtain compensation on your behalf.